THIS IS SOOO GOOD. Send me your creations using #KlossyKitchen
i ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ your notes:
P.O. Box 20191
New York, NY 10014
thank you Mikaela for helping me give my Mom's recipe a makeover -- http://mikaelareuben.com/
subscribe to Klossy ▻▻ https://www.youtube.com/c/karliekloss?sub_confi...
1 cup pitted dates
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup mashed banana
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1 cup chick pea / fava flour
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(2) Cover dates in boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes.
(3) Mix all wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
(4) Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
(5) Strain the dates from the water. Do a rough chop of the dates, quarters or smaller. Add to wet ingredients.
(6) Fold the wet with the dry until all dry has been moistened.
(7) Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil and add the mixture to the pan.
(8) Place in oven rack for 30 minutes, test with a knife. If the knife is still wet, put in the oven for another 5 minutes.
(9) Remove and cool before slicing.
follow me :)
instagram | https://instagram.com/karliekloss
tumblr | http://karliekloss.tumblr.com
twitter | https://twitter.com/karliekloss
facebook | https://www.facebook.com/karliekloss
a movie by Karlie Kloss
edit by Tim Kellner
produced by Annalora von Pentz
Local Elevator by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license