2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
2 strips of bacon (chopped)
1 tablespoon green onion
1 tablespoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a small bowl, mix cheese, bacon, and green onion.
3. In a small bowl, whip 2 eggs with milk.
4. Carefully hollow out 1 bagel with a small silver spoon.
5. Place both bagel halves on a baking sheet.
6. Fill both bagel halves with cheese and egg mixtures.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 mins, or until the egg is cooked.8. Enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Pluto's In The News
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam