I'm a sucker for a cute holiday treat. These ice cube chocolates are so easy to make and so perfect as a hostess gift, that I have no shame in admitting I love them! Play around with fillings and the molds you use. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- for filling: marshmallows, almonds, caramel, peanut butter, cherries
1) In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring constantly until melted.
2) Using a small spoon (I used a baby spoon) or a new paint brush, coat each cube of an ice cube mold with the chocolate. Place in your freezer for 8-10 minutes until your chocolate is almost completely set.
3) Fill chocolates with whatever you desire. Top with remaining chocolate. Return to freezer to set completely.
4) Remove from freezer and either take out cubes with knife or by unmolding as you would ice cubes.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram! http://instagram.com/madewithmeg
Follow Meg on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/madewithmeg
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.